Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Saturday, November 15, 2003

I've been thinking that this relationship that I'm having with the baby's father is not healthy. I'm torn about the situation. I find myself craving company and he is there and appears to be willing to offer it, however, I don't feel that it is what either of us wants. Yes, I desire to have company, but I want the company of someone who wants my company, and that is not the vibe I've been getting.

He, on the other had, is content to be alone. The vibe he is emitting is not a negative vibe, and he does ask me to come over, but it can't be whole hearted. He says little things about not getting attached and so on.... which I understand...but is not an easy thing to do if we spend a lot of time together.

What do I do? Do I keep spending time with him?

Then I have another issue. I've been put on "pelvic rest", which is doctor for no intercourse. I am a rather passionate person and the situation is not very kosher with me. The baby's father and I are fooling around as best we can, but it really leads to frustration on my part. I'm not getting any release. Don't get me wrong. I usually reach a peak in one way or another, but it's not in the form I am craving...this results in me being on the verge of tears at the end of the session.

Do I keep this up or cut it off completely?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home