Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Friday, May 27, 2005

Tagged

I've been informed that I've been tagged, twice. I guess I need to get on the ball and respond. I have a few minutes since EJ is sleeping. The poor baby is sun burned since my silly sister didn't cover him properly when taking him out yesterday! Half his face is all red.

Ok.. the tags....

1. The number of books I've owned... too many to count. I actually had to get rid of mine since I moved so much. That was when there were a couple of thousand. I now live with the donors collection of more than the 500 he thinks he owns.

2. The last book I bought...two books for school and a college dictionary.

3. The last book I read... The Birth of Venus, by Sarah Dunat. It was very good. I'm in the middle of reading Wicked by Gregory McGuire.

4. 5 books that mean a lot to me... The Catcher in the Rye. Little Women. My Johanna Lindsay collection. The Harry Potter series.

5. Tag 5 people to fill out the questionaire.... dunno that many online...Carrie? Kimmie? Patrice? April? Anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home