Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Being Thankful

I am thankful that I'm not in my sister's shoes. Her asshole ex-husband couldn't be bothered to show up for their son's surgery. He was 45 mins away from the hospital. He did have time to fly out to Chicago to stick his head up his girlfriends ass. I just hope that he gets a special place in HELL for not caring about his children. THEN!!!! His mother had the nerve to tell Dee that she was a lousy mother!!!! All because Dee decided to tell her precious baby that he should have been there for their son. FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER!!!!

What is it with people? Selfish. I am so filled with anger that I can't even think straight. Calling my sister, who is with her kids (3 of them that are with her 24/7 and never with asshole), a lousey mom. He can't even touch her!!!! She hasn't taken the kids from his family, she fights to get time with the dad that doesn't want them and his mother says that? People are fucked up in the head. I wish that I could have 5 minutes of time with both of them to tell them a few things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home