Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Class Discussion

I'm experiencing life anew. Sorta. I'm taking a class at my local community college and I like it. I am relishing in the challenges that the teacher puts forth and the exchange from the other students. But there always has to be a know it all. I was talking with a mother of twins and we got on the subject of step-children and how sometimes it can be difficult for the step-parent. We'll little miss know it all who, has taken some courses in child psychology started spewing sewage about how we probably don't understand the child and that we are just making the situation difficult for them. Ummm.... HELLO! Don't talk to me about dealing with children when you don't have any of your own. I told her that and then we proceeded to ignore her comments. Sheesh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home