Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

7 Months and still going strong....

It's gonna be another boy folks. That makes 4 for the donor. He would be a king in a middle eastern nation. I'm thinking boys may be easier. My neice gets on my nerves with her whining! She is freaking adorable though. Sorry I haven't posted. No time.

My long lost sister is coming down this week. They found me on myspace. It's been a good 15 years since I've seen here. She and her mom don't want my dad to know about their visit. He's in such a drug induced state that if I told him I don't think he'd realize what I said. Any way....

The donor and I are still hitting the swingers parties. I went through a phase where I didn't want to have sex, so it worked out for the better! He got taken care of and I didn't have to do a damn thing.:) lol I'm better now, but not like I was when I had the first baby.

I look better with this child too. I haven't gained much weight, so I don't look like a big old balloon. My tits are HUGE! I should take a picture and post them. Maternity tops like to show the cleavage off!

I hope all is well with everyone. I'll try to post more when I get a chance!

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger magdala said...

Jane! So glad you and the baby are doing well! It's good to hear your "voice!"

Keep posting!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger magdala said...

UPDATE!!!!
Has the baby arrived yet? If not how much longer? It must be getting close! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!

magdala~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home