Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Emotional Drain

I'm sitting here at my mother's house and hoping that I can get some sleep soon. A house full of kids over the last few days isn't really restful. We had am impromptu family gathering.

My sister Dee had to turn her children over to her ex-husband. He is the biggest piece of shit. The courts ruled that since she lives in Louisiana that it's an unfit place for them on a medical level and that they need to be in New England. I guess that fact that they don't have to visit the emergency room in the south, but the second they get up north they are in the ER for congestion, is irrelevant.

I can't imagine giving up my children. I called the donor and told him to never ever think of putting me through something like this. Dee is holding up alright, but that is just on the outside. I can tell that she is upset and is really just holding on by a thread.

My heart is just breaking for her. I wish I could make it all better, but I can't. The courts will review the case in 6 months time, but until then they have to stay with their sucky father. I didn't cuss him out when she and I went to drop them off. However!!! I did make sure that they had a memorable evening. I stopped half-an-hour before we had to drop them off and got them a bunch of candy. By the time we got there, the sugar was kicking in! They should have been up all night.:)

As for life on the home fronts...well... it's been going. I can't say that I'm feeling very good about myself lately. Simon is on a nurse fixation and it's starting to wear thin. My sister in his postings is bugging me. I don't think that they would ever do anything, but it's that whole sister competition thing. Oh, and the Liza thing....that really bites my ass. She lives in town now and still wants to get up with Simon. She might want to stick with her own spouse...unless she wants me to rock her domestic world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home