Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Things don't seem to be getting any easier for Dee. In the complicated mess of her separation, she gets pissed. Which is a good thing, I think. She decides that her stupid husband is not going to hold anything over her head, like the kids and decides that she's going to give him a taste of his own medicine. She called his commanding officer and explained to him that Mark was cheating on her with a recruit. She provided him with enough proof that the CO told her he was coming to pick up the info and that Mark would be called to the carpet the following day. Apparently, what he did was a huge NONO!!! He got throne into the brig for 2 months, his pay got cut in half, his rank went from 1st class to 4th. What will happen after that we have no idea. He will probably be sent back to the ships or something. All I know is that he showed no remorse and left all his belongings with Erica, after he called Dee a money grubbing whore. ASSHOLE!! Like any money that she had wouldn't go to support his children, that apparently he doesn't care about anyway.

She had her baby today. First female child in the family. Amy is a little under weight, but we hope all will be okay with her lungs. Apparently, they aren't fully developed. I'll know more later. I wish I could have been there.

As for me, I've moved in with the donor. I'm not exactly happy about it. It will be better in the long run, but I can't help but feel that I've just left myself open to a big heartbreak. I get attached too easily and I'm already thinking that he belongs to me. He, on the other hand, is dating and having women stalk him and send him gifts, which bothers me. I don't know if I can live like that. I can't do it if I'm sleeping with him. I don't share well. He tells me that I'll just have to adjust to the new reality.

Reality... it's a funny thing. One person's perception of reality is drastically different from another's. For example: My reality is that I am now at the mercy of another person, relying on them to do stuff for me and not having any control over my own life. Another's reality would be that I am getting a helping hand and that I can still have my own life, just with a little help. I don't know which one I believe. I do know that I can't seem to get a grip on anything.

As for the baby. I went to the drs today and they put me on half days at work. I will be allowed 4 hrs of work and then I have to rest for 4 hrs. My blood pressure is high and they want to make sure that all is well with the baby. They are having me come back in on Monday to ensure that I level off. Otherwise I will have to do bed rest. I can't complain; I need the rest. I need the money, too. The well being of the baby is first though. Money is nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home