Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Friday, February 20, 2004

Dee called me last night. She's moving out. I told her to make sure that she has a letter stating that this is what her husband wants and that she is not abandoning him, that this is his doing. Apparently, he has an appointment with a lawyer on Tuesday.

I can't help but think this is all so fast. I feel so bad about the whole situation. A break up is hard enough, but then to have to deal with a pregnancy during the break up. I went through that with the donor, but I didn't have the added complication of being married to him or having him support me. It's just too sad.

She is now packing up the car and getting ready to leave. I've been crying all day, on and off. I'm dealing with a mood swings and the insecurities I have as well as trying not to call Mark and rip him a new ass for putting my sister through this. Now my car is acting up. I just want to explode on someone and I don't want to make the situation any worse. I'd love to give Mark a piece of my mind. I can't believe he would do this when she's 8 month's pregnant. Now I'm concerned that she will be suicidal. She says that she's headed to his mothers house. She will call me when she gets there. I don't know what to do for her. I just feel impotent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home