Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Since no one has called off the divorce for my sister she is going forward with moving down here. Speaking with my mother earlier I learned that she would arrive around 9:30 this evening. That gave me some time to kill. So I called the donor and asked him if he wanted to get together this evening to scrump. He said he was busy. Call someone else. So I did.

I called up my friend Bill and chatted with him for a while. He's been a little curious about pregnancy and sex. So I decided that I would see if he was up for a little fun. He was all for it. So I put some water in my car (the radiator is having a slight problem), then hiked it over to his place.

Besides the 3 some that I had with Annie and Sam, I haven't really slept with anyone since becoming pregnant. I did have sex with Bill once, when I was about 2 months along, but now that I'm at 8 months I was a little bit apprehensive. Putting aside slight issues with feeling attractive, I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to do it. I was happy to find out that that was not the case. It was just like falling into a comfortable pattern. Bill and I are pretty compatible sexually and the pregnancy didn't take away from that.

When I got there we chatted for a bit; about the baby and the donor and what's been going on. He has a futon as a couch in the living room. So we sat there. My legs kind of tucked under me, my shoes on the floor next to the couch and my hands in my lap. He sat close, his arm along the back of the couch, playing with my hair. He leaned in for a kiss and that was all it took. I cupped his face in my hands and leaned in. Our mouths and tongues tangled together. He leaned me back against the couch, taking the lead. I untucked my legs and spread them apart as he settled between them A little awkward at first because of my belly, but we managed to adjust so that I could feel his hard cock pressing against me.

Thankfully Bill is a breast man and that is where he attached himself. Rubbing my nipples to get them nice and hard (like they needed help) which resulted in a nice flood of juices in my already wet panties. Then lifting my t-shirt over my head and yanking down my bra to suck my nipples into his mouth. Lord, it was great. He licked and sucked and squeezed and sucked and ran his tongue between the two adoringly.

He then traveled down to my nether regions. Sliding his hands into my maternity pants and pulling them off... tossing them and my panties to the side. The then spread my legs open wide and separated my lips and dived in. Licking on me while delving his fingers into my sopping wet cunt. He suck hard on my clit and I tangled my fingers into his hair, pulling him closer. I couldn't see what was happening, so I closed my eyes and concentrated on the pleasure. Soon enough he had me coming. In between the moans that escaped my lips I cried out "oh, yes.... oh God yes...ohhh" and then drenched his face in my essence.

Bill then stripped out of his clothing and repositioned me so that he could take me from behind. I heard him fumble with a rubber and then he was sliding his slightly curved cock into my pussy. I moaned as he filled me up and pushed back against him. Soon we were fucking furiously. Bill pulling my hair and slapping my ass as he pistoned in and out of me. I'm crying out, moaning, playing with my nipples as the swing from the pounding I'm taking. Then I hear him tell me he's going to come... he pulled out of me, took off the condom and put his dick in my mouth. I suck on him, so turned on that I'm fingering my self. He shoots off all over my face and breasts. I'm rubbing it in while licking him clean.

He sees me fingering my self and kneels down in front of me. Diving once more into my muff. I'm so close that all it takes is a few sucks in the right place and I've come again. My legs were weak from the exertion and the shook, just a bit. My breath was ragged and I shuddered as my body recovered. Little J is squirming away inside me. As he normally does when I orgasm.

Bill and I had our little recovery cuddle and then I made excuses to get home. I can't believe that I was worried about having sex with other people. Maybe it was because it was Bill that I was so comfortable, but it makes me feel a little better about going to a swingers party in a few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home