Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

The donor has my child out with his ex-girlfriend. Having a hard time dealing with this is an understatement. I just cry because if I really let my feelings loose then something is going to get broken. I write because there is noone here to listen to me. Funny how he remembered to have lunch with her and I got jipped on my mother's day lunch that we were supposed to have. He seems to think that saying I'm sorry is just what I wanted to hear. He fucked up my first mother's day and that is all he can say or do. I'm still pissed and still weepy about it. Then he takes EJ to his fucking ex-girlfriend's for lunch, who he knows I can't stand. I may as well fucking jump off a bridge as I'm not needed here. If he tries to touch me I just may have to come after his ass. I don't think I can stand to be near him. My car is filled with stuff that I got from my house. I don't want to unload it in case I decide to leave. I don't know what to do anymore. I have so many emotions raging inside me that I feel like exploding. I can't talk anymore. He just got back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home