Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's been a year????!!!!

So, I stopped posting. Simon and I got into this huge debate on the time we spend at the computer and I guess I was trying to prove a point about being able to step away...so I guess I managed to do it for a while. Of course, I wasn't taking classes for about a year, and I am now, so maybe it was a convenience thing.

UPDATES! I'm 8 months pregnant. Due date is 6-21-08. It's been a crappy pregnancy. I've been sick the whole time (yes, even this morning I had a puking spell), the good part is that I've only gained 17lbs. Different from Miller (60lbs.) and Mason (27 lbs.). You'd think Simon and I'd learn to take consistent birth contol. I think we (the kids and I) are sucking his brain and wallet dry. I have only worked part time since we've been married and that's been off and on. So, he's still paying child support for his first two boys, and then there is us. I feel bad, especially since I'm not used to being home all the time.

My sister is STILL HERE! She knows that we need the room, but she isn't making any efforts to move. I told her that it was coming...she complained to my mom (who is VERY much on her side on all things) and my mom tried to explain to me that it's a tough world on your own, etc. etc. My reply was that I know, that I've rescued lots of people from the world, yet Dee has stayed the longest and has the most options. I know she is deeply depressed, but I'm not helping her any by letting her stay here and wallow in her misery. She needs a purpose in life and I'd love to help her in that direction. I think that she feels she needs to find a man and such. If she would NOT concentrate on that, then she would probably have a fuller life.

I'm trying not to be mean about that. I love her and want her to be happy. I just want my house back. She's been doing somethings that have me worried. Making out with strange guys in my house, bringing strange guys to my house (my kids sleep in the loft, as they gave up their room to her when she moved in OVER A YEAR AGO!), and is usually drinking, if not drunk every time she has money. I want to do an intervention, but dunno if that is the right thing to do.

As for Simon and myself, we hardly ever get to have sex. It sucks. When we do have a chance, it's great, but we don't often have the chance. :(

All else is okay, I think. Baby #5, who will be a boy, has no name yet. We've run out of boys names!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home