Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Happy Valentine's. A bit late, but still well intentioned! My V-day was ok. The donor made me a chicken dinner while dressed in the uniform I like so much. Then promptly fell asleep on me. My seductive charm must have been in full swing. I woke him up and had him come up to bed. It was 8ish when that happened. We lay there and talked for a while. Then I started rubbing on him and wrapped my hand around his cock, making him hard, then proceeded to give him a blow job, something I haven't done in a while. He seemed to enjoy it. I climbed on top of him and slipped him inside me ( I was soaking wet) and rocked on him for a few minutes. He came, it looked pretty intense, so I guess he didn't fake it. Then he fell asleep.

I got out of bed and took a shower. My mind was too active for me to sleep. Plus I'd just had a two hour nap before dinner. So I sat in the tub while the water washed over my naked body, not really cleansing myself, just soaking in the warmth of the water. I don't think I was feeling sorry for myself as I was just feeling the need to be relaxed. I've been sick all week and still felt a little bit of the bone weariness, but not sleepy. I slipped into clean panties and tshirt, then down the 3 flights of stairs to call my dad about my car. I took a few tylenol pms and read for a bit. Managed my way back up the stairs, and it is a bit of a strain to do that now a days. Climbed in bed and roused Mr. Winky for another bout of sex. This time rubbing his cock on my nipples, which are really sensitive. The desire to have a forceful fuck pulsing through my body. Wanting nothing but sweat slicked bodies pumping furiously together, while having my nipples sucked on. Having visions of a man in front of me and one behind me, pulling my hair, smacking my ass, cumming on my face. In my reality, Mr. Winky rubbed his dick in my wet snatch, pushing into me as we scissored legs. Pumping hard and talking dirty. He came then sat straight up in bed. Got dressed and went downstairs. By that time the pills kicked in and I was almost asleep. I drifted off thinking that maybe I'll get mine the following morning. Not so. Mr. W woke up to sore throat and lack of desire to do anything. I figure it's because the lights were on and it's harder to imagine me as desirable then. Sigh.

Tonight I am sleeping with my new Letters to Penthouse book and my trusty vibrator. I'm sure I'll get off, right? I don't think I'll be satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home