Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Drunken Ramblings....

Not to worry... the donor has the baby. I was a bit tired this afternoon. I settled down to take a nap and the donor said that he was going out. I thought, hmmm.... what a great time to get some computer time in.

I looked at his email and found one from Beth, thanking him for the movie and dinner and stuff while he was down there. I couldn't stand it. I started to cry. I screamed. I raged. I paged him and asked him why. Then I downed a quarter bottle of Southern Comfort. I am not quite sober and I am very much hurt. She illuded to the fact that they had sex. I BEGGED him to tell me. I knew what was going to happen, and yet he still lied. Then, when I paged and asked him about the email, he went in and changed it so that I couldn't access it anymore, and he deleted her email so that I looked like I didn't know what I was talking about. BUT I KNOW!!! I did not imagine it.

So, I've confessed all. I want to call her and scream at her that she needs to just find a life of her own. I hate her. I really do. WHY DOES SHE WANT TO MAKE ME MISERABLE????


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home