Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Paranoid....

The donor is getting paranoid. With good reason. He thinks that I am reading all of his email now. I have to say that I don't trust him and he hasn't really given me any reason to trust him in certain aspects. Like women. I'm not just freaking out about his ex. Last night at about 10:30p.m. we were about to head to bed and the donor said something about a blowjob and I told him to get his little tart to do it. Low and behold not two minutes later his cell phone rings and it's the tart. Geee. Wonder what she wanted at 10:30 at night??? Can we say booty-call??? He wouldn't let me talk to her or call her back. He wouldn't dare pick up the phone when she called. Now, I wonder if he was scared about what I would say? No, I know he was scared that I would say something. And I would.

Contrary to his opinion that I don't have a claim on his ass, I DO!!! He sleeps with me every night, so if he thinks I'm going to let some floozy call his cell in the middle of the night without permission from me, he has another think coming. I REFUSE to share on an unmutual level. Call me weird and twisted to be a swinger and be upset about this, but any swing couple would tell you that it's all about trust and honesty in a relationship. If you're hiding something then you can't be doing something right. So this little whore can just back off.

Okay.... now that I've vented. Dee's lawyer got her $1250 a month for child support and he has to pay her truck payment, insurance, 52% of daycare and she still has to go to court for alimony. He's not too happy. FUCK HIM. I hope his girlfriend leaves him and he comes crawling back to Dee and she tells him to take a long walk off a short pier.

My car is broken. I have 2 more days of work and the freaking thing can't even work with me. I was stuck in traffic for 20 mins and just got thru it when the thing cut off. Luckily, I got it started and drove it the 3 blocks to the house, where it then died in the parking space. The donor will be my driver for the next 2 days!

My friend May's husband left her. She was kind of lost today. It's not like she didn't see it coming. They've had problems, and when she got back from vacation last week, they had sex and then he told her he wanted a separation. Just like a man to screw a woman twice.

Sigh....as you can see, I'm not feeling too kindly towards anyone. I don't know if I'm PMSing or what. I do know that my checking account is down to $15 due to insurance and daycare. So much for new clothes.

EJ is feeling better, but he's picked up a wheezing thing. I think he might be allergic to the neighbor's dogs. She watched him last night when we went to the movies. Saw the Michael Moore flick about Bush. That is an anti-Bush campaign if ever I saw one. People in the theater were cheering and clapping when he made him look like an ass. I don't think many people are too happy with the president right now!

Back to EJ, he's been sleeping off his cold, but it worries me when he sleeps for so long. I get up and poke him just to make sure he's still breathing. I'm thinking he's going to be paranoid when he sleeps that people are going to poke him.;) (Oh...and he is on soy formula...)

After the call from the whore, Simon and I went to bed and he wanted to have sex. I wasn't feeling to kindly towards him, but let him make his move. It took him a while to get me to respond, but when I did he got nice and forceful, pulling my hair and calling me his little slut. I didn't cum, but I don't think I want to...is that possible? Maybe I have this mental block for a reason...maybe it's the meds.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger magdala said...

gutterwhore was always my favorite word of choice. Something about it had a nice ring to it. But then again, submissive as I can be, I like to inflict pain when I am hurting myself, and that always seemed to work. There should be certain guidelines to follow in every relationship, yours also (even as strange as it is!) LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home