Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Life goes on...

The donor returned from his training with a new outfit for the baby.  He says that he bought it, but mysteriously there is not a sales receipt or anything to indicate that he purchased it at that time.  I do believe that Beth bought the baby another outfit.  I told him as much, and he denied even seeing her, which I don't believe.  But I've decided not to persue it.  I'm going to let it go (as much as I can). 
 
My birthday is this weekend, so we are going to do something special.  I had to cancel the swinger party due to body schedule.  Wouldn't have been any fun to be fluff. 
 
I'm teaching vacation bible school this week.  I love little kids.  Sometimes I forget how much fun they are.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger magdala said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it is a beautiful weekend for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home