Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Back Online

I've finally found some quiet time. The past few weeks have been hectic. We've had EJ's baptism, my family visiting, a wedding to go to and now kids to watch. Simon' s ex has returned to work and needs me to keep an eye on the boys this week, as well as my neighbor's child (his mom is at the Republican convention).

Unfortunately, I don't feel like writing. I don't really have a grasp on my emotions at this time. I'm thinking it's because I'm exhausted. When I can express what I'm feeling I'll blog a bit more.

I do have a lot to write about. Such as Simon oggling my sisters, Beth's interference, my trip to the hospital and many more interesting things that I can't focus on right now. Maybe I'll draft it while going to the beach tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home