Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Lesson Learned

Lesson learned this week : Do NOT type with the baby in my arms. One click of the button and everything is lost. His click, not mine!

So the donors 10 year old said to me the other day that the only reason that we are getting married is because of EJ. I was a bit taken aback by this and informed him that that is NOT the reason we are getting married. Even though the donor is a great father, I do not believe in getting married for the sake of the children. It doesn't mean that if everyone lives under the same roof that it makes a better enviornment for the child.

I think that he picked that up from his mother, who is turning out to be very fundamentalist.
She doesn't even want the kids to celebrate Halloween!!!! This is my favorite holiday, even more than Christmas, and it's not a religous holiday, so it makes it even better! I can't believe that people don't embrace the superficial holiday for what it is. It's better than being duped into making Easter basket and getting Easter bunnies during a REAL religous holiday, or sitting on a fat, bearded guys lap to celebrate the birth of Christ. Halloween is a fun holiday because there is no subterfuge. (Stepping off my soap box).

I've been having disturbing dreams lately. I dreamt that the donor married his ex and me. Then I had a dream that he let Beth visit us and she kept trying to get into our bedroom. What does this mean? Am I having reservations about getting married?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home