Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Monday, July 11, 2005

Writing a paper

I'm writing an argumentative paper on weather or not the U.S will win the war on terrorism. I obviously need to do some research and let me just tell you that I am disgusted. We will never win this war. Terrorists are sick sick people who have no concept of the value of human life. How can we fight an enemy like that? We can't. The bombing in London just shows that as much as President Bush likes to pretend that they are keeping civilization safe by keeping terrorists in the Middle East, but he is sorely mistaken. I called my husband to see if threat levels were elevated after this attack on another major global city, and I'm disgusted to say that the answer was negative. I mean, why would we heighten our senses? It won't happen to us...again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home