Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I've gained 27 lbs. My doctor said that I should have only gained 10.

Umm... you couldn't have told me this when I first became pregnant?? Most of the books say to gain between 25 and 35. I figured I was doing ok. My sisters each gained 75 plus! Can't win for losing. I figure that as soon as I've been given the ok, I'm going to exercise my ass off. Literally. I can't wait.

Mr. Winky is off perusing his dreams. I'm a little envious. I've lost sight of mine. There was once a time when I had a vision of school and drama, all sorts of things. I think money kills dreams. The necessity of work and supporting yourself drains all energy and your dreams of living an adventurous life turn into dreams of paying off your bills.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home