Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Monday, February 16, 2004

We got snow. Well, something close to it. We actually got snow that turned into ice and in the true mid-atlantic fashion, melted away before we could say "snowday".

Fortunately, with the icy road conditions my boss made me come into work. I would say us, but I was the only one who showed up. Apparently everyone else decided to take liberal leave.

So I sat in the office, alone, all day, while I answered calls for the boss. I couldn't even get any work done because the computers were down half the time and the other half was spent trying to help walk-in customers who where crazy enough to venture out into the weather for no apparent reason. One customer hung around for 30 minutes just talking to me. Then I stood up and he realized I wasn't available. :)

Other than being alone all day (which was killing me), I was in a good mood. Not that anyone could tell, as I WAS alone!!! I even called Mr. Winky looking for conversation. Alas, he was busy. Made the rounds to everyone else. Mom, sister, grandmother, etc.

Now I'm sitting here trying to think of something interesting to do. I'm feeling active and social, which would normally prompt me to take a trip to the karaoke place I'm so fond of, but the weather is a little to iffy for me to venture out in. So I sit here blogging.... searching for something to discuss.

I could tell you about the phone sex that the donor and I had last night. I told him about me wanting to be fucked by two men at once and that I wanted one in my mouth and one holding my legs open wide as they pushed into me. Then, I wanted the man in my mouth to cum on my face and tits. I asked which one he preferred to be. He chose the man between my legs, slapping his balls against my ass as he thrust his hard cock into me. I figured I'd include him in on my dirty little fantasies! I had him shooting off in record time. I do believe that we were on the phone for a total of five minutes before we both came in groaning waves of ecstasy. Then my phone battery started dying. Now I know why phone sex operators need a land line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home