Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Thursday, May 20, 2004

The donor mentioned (more than once) me staying home to take care of EJ. I have to say that I am tempted. It's going to be hard to let him go off to day care and to let him go with the donor to the mountains for two weeks. If we were married I would have done it in an instant, but I have insurance to think about and it's not like I'm a dependent of the donor's, so I can't go on his!

I've basically been stuck in the house for the past few days. My car is acting up in the same way as before, and my short term disability hasn't kicked in. This means that I can put the car in the shop, but I can't get it back until I pay for it! It sucks. It's the same problem that they supposedly fixed the last time.

The donor is acting strange. He is on a real estate kick. He wants to buy houses and become a land lord. He is obsessed. All he does is sit on the computer and search for places to buy. He's also determined to find me friends. He sent over a few of the neighbors to make nice and we are now in the process of being invited to dinners and stuff. It's a little weird. Not quite my style. I'm used to keeping to myself. At this rate I'll know everyone in the neighborhood by the end of the summer.

The zoloft seems to be helping. I'm much calmer. Now if I could just mingle some alcohol with it I'll be set!;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home