Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Monday, November 01, 2004

I Went Through With It

After a Friday night bachelorette party, where I don't remember half the night, I barely sobered up enough to make the walk down the isle to the donor.

I had a blast Friday. My sisters took me out to a club and the evening is a blur. They got me so drunk I was puking in my tub at 1 in the morning, the donor having picked me up. Drunken conversation with him included asking about EJ and who was watching him while he picked me up. All the while he is in his carrier in the back seat.

The blurred images of the night still haunt me, and shall become clearer when we get the pictures developed. I may post some online.

With a hell of a hangover I awoke early and started running around trying to get all the last minute stuff done. Not fun to do when I have a splitting headache, a screaming child, and a weak stomach. I turned into "bridezilla" as my best friend told me.

It was beautiful though. I cried while saying my vows and Simon is teasing me about it. He did say he loved me and then he asked me to marry him. I think I'm making progress.:)

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger magdala said...

Congratulations on getting married! Sounds like you have the household under control too and are a Martha Stewart in chains and leather!
Sorry I am so late with the well wishes, been busy and self centered lately.
Congratulations!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home