Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Monday, December 20, 2004

She Went, and Upon Returning...Came!

Ding Dong!!!! Did you hear the bells???? They were ringing in my ears when I got home from my trip north!!! Lordy be! I came and came and came. I don't know what the world did it, but I came so hard I think I woke the neighbors.

I gave the donor a paltry send off. A little morning quickie in the kitchen. He seated on the chair, me straddling him. Then him taking me from behind. Nice, but not a firework in my sight. A little headache from my head hitting the side board....

So I spent a couple of days at my mom's. Holiday shopping and all. I was a couple days late on my monthly, and feeling horny as all hell. Sure signs of pregnancy in my book, but alas, it was not the case. I started my monthly on Saturday...and gave the donor a hell of a gift.

I got back home and put the munchkin to bed....and snuggled up to my honey. Then the munchkin woke. We didn't stop snuggling. I just rolled over, turned on Nemo and kept going for him. He started making out with me...kisses, heavy petting, some dry humping....I was VERY turned on. My breathing was heavy and my nipples tingley....it was nice. The baby was making noises in the back ground, so we pulled the covers up over us and I climbed on top of him. Warning him in advance I told him that I was on my cycle, but he didn't care. My monthly flux just made things slicker, and I sunk down on his hard dick. Ahhh.... it felt so good. I went a little mindless, slamming my hips up and down. Riding his cock, fingering my clit...and then I exploded. I came and came and came....moaning, screaming....thrashing. Soooooo nice.

That wasn't the end.... oh no. We returned home from church the following day for a little afternoon delight. Ahhh.....married life is getting good.

I bought him a pair of Santa boxers. Maybe I can get him to put them on tonight so that I can find out if I've been naughty or nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home