Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Saturday, January 15, 2005

The wet nuts are still sitting in the cupboard. I said something to the donor and I got an absent minded response of, "oh, yeah. I guess I need to send them."

Gasp! No, really???? He's not going to do it until I have another shit fit. He lost his pager on the 9th when he was working the homeless shelter. I'm guessing that she paged him, but I can't prove it since the pager is MIA. So, I guess it's a sit and wait type of situation.

I should package the nuts up and put them in his face, but I told myself I wasn't going to force him. This is his choice.
Sorta.

As for life lately, we've all been sick. Even the donor succumbed to the dreaded flu. Yesterday, I made him come home and take care of the baby. I was so out of it. I couldn't even function. I'm feeling a little bit better today.

Not good enough to make a play date with Annie and Sam, but they are on my to do list.:) They really want to play and I finally broke down and said that I would. Without the donor....

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

package them, type up the address label, and put them in the mail. she'll think they're from him, and hopefully wont confront him about it...neither one will ever be the wiser. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home