Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Honeymoon...

The donor is taking me on a belated honeymoon.....to NEW ORLEANS!!! I am very excited. I'll have my sister watch the baby for a week and the week before Mardi Gras we will be in Louisiana. I love New Orleans. I've been there tons of times, but it never gets boring. Plus, they will be celebrating the week we are going, so that will be interesting.

I will miss the baby. I've never been without him for longer than a night and then I worry. I hope my sister will be able to handle him.

I've been cleaning up stuff around the house. Still trying to organize and make my mark. I've found a couple of items from Beth that are now history. I told the donor that he might want to make a sweep of the house and rid himself of the items that she left behind. If not, I will throw them out weather he wants me to or not. It's a pain being this mean. But I shall do it, until my point is made.

Thanks to everyone for the support with the skank situation. Carrie and Magdala have even been kind enough to let the donor know personally that he needs to get his ass in gear:). Greatly appreciated! Although I think his readers will be confused when they read the comments about the wet nuts...unless they are reading here, too.

I've decided to vamp out for the honeymoon. I will make a trip to the toy shop and to the lingerie shop to purchase a couple of suprise items for the trip. The donor will be working during the day, so I'll have plenty of time to enjoy the sites and then spend the evenings with him. It also helps pay for the trip! My grans birthday is that week, so we will be taking her to dinner one night. THEN, I'm going to have him take me to the strip club he likes so much. Maybe I'll get a lap dance.

We had sex...he had to go out of town, so we made an effort to have a proper send off. It was very nice. I came. Anytime I cum, it makes it worth my while. So, I'm hoping he will be feeling well enough to give it a second round once he comes home. I kind of miss the excitement and anticipation of a new relationship. You know, the time when you can't get enough of each other; sex all the time.

I told Annie that I will not be doing Sam anytime soon. I think the donor and I are having issues with the swinging thing. I think it's best that I don't do anything along those lines without full out excitement on his part. Besides, I like having sex with my husband. Although, Sam does kiss more to my style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home