Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Friday, June 25, 2004

Last night the donor's boys came over and we had a little dinner mishap. His now middle child, has diabetes and takes insulin shots. Well, we got home late and put away groceries from the donor's shopping trip and I started dinner. I was going to make chicken strips with mac and cheese and peas. This would cover the carbs. Well, Ralph took his insulin and he has to eat 20 mins after the shot. Dinner was late, so I changed what we were eating to stir-fry, so that it wouldn't take as long. I forgot the carbs. So Ralph ate really late because I had to make rice at the end of the meal. The donor gave me a lecture on timing, on cooking , and whatever else. Then they all sat and talked about what they like and don't like about my cooking and how they would have done it differently or how their mom would have done it differently. I told them that they can cook their own dinners from now on. Luckily, I'm not sensitive about my cooking, because I know that as long as I like what I cook, they will eat it.

I gave the donor a hard time about it though and teased him a bit. He told me that I was going to get a spanking later and to watch out.

So bed time rolled around and I put the baby in his crib and crawled into bed. The donor came up from putting his boys down and did his nightly routine. He scooted up next to me and grabbed me from behind. He tugged at my hair until I was facing him and asked me if I really got turned on by the sex blog I sent him. I said yes, that it did make me wet to read about the dom and the sub. That I wanted to be a cum slut like the author.

He pushed my head down to his cock and told me to suck it. I really didn't want to. I kept getting visions in my head of the woman who gave him the blowjob. I laid there with my head in his lap for a minute and then tentatively took him in. I sucked half-heartedly for a few strokes and then took my mouth away. I don't know if he sensed that there was something wrong, but he didn't press the issue. Instead, he began playing with my pussy and sucking on my milky breasts. I closed my eyes and tried to push out the visions of the woman and relax. I couldn't quite do it. He spread my legs and knelt between them, rubbing himself on my clit until his tip was wet, then plunged in. Then he kissed me.

He almost never kisses me.

We finished, and I rolled over and fell asleep. The baby slept through the night and I got up at six and checked on him. I crawled back in bed and the donor began rubbing my back. He was hard. I knew we were going to have a morning quickie. I'm not sure I wanted one, but we did it anyway. My ass in the air and him telling me that I'm a good little slut. I'm his slut. Grinding his hips into my ass.

I didn't cum this morning. I didn't cum last night. Will I ever cum, again?

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger magdala said...

Yes, you will. Just maybe not right now.

I love the new look, the new layout! It's beautiful and says so much by itself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home