Jane Says...

Jane in full swing...

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Not yet....

EJ is sick. I picked him up from daycare and they had one case of strep throat in the nursery. Now he is coughing and is congested. I'm sending the donor for meds and if it doesn't clear up by Monday I'm taking him to get checked. Plus there is a nurse that took care of a friend of our's parent who just died of TB. So we may have to get him tested depending on how their results turn out. I'm not taking any chances of him catching that.

Sex again and I have yet to cum. I can't get past the mental block. I was almost
there!! Then he opened his mouth and I lost it. Normally I can get off without much of a problem, and I DID want to do it. I just can't get past it. URGH. I even think about it during the day and get sick to my stomach. I'm not a saint by any means, but I am always honest about it. I'll let him know if I'm sleeping with someone else. He doesn't do the same. I hate secrets. Let's get it out into the open.

We had two quickie's this morning, hoping that the boys wouldn't burst in as the door on our floor has a defective lock. The first one had me lying on my back with my legs thrown over his hips and my hand playing with my clit. The second time is him pumping into me from behind. I love that position. I feel dominated with my head buried in the pillows and the sound of skin slapping. I'm pretty vocal and can get him off rather quickly that way. That doesn't always work out for me. However, he will usually finger me to completion.

Lately I've been wanting something softer. I want kisses and more foreplay. Candles and music. I don't think I'm going to get it anytime soon. He is taking the boys out of town next week and I'll be here for two weeks all by myself. No computer, nothing.
I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing about it. I may 2way my blog to an email set up...not that I'll have anything to write.

They put the donor on happy pills. I don't think they're working. He was snapping at Ralph this morning for asking when he was leaving for the store and at me because his pants don't fit anymore. Apparently, my southern cooking is making him fat. I told him not to eat it.

The neighbor came over this morning and we were talking. He wanted to know when the donor and I were getting married. I laughed. He said something about hitting a sore spot. I told him he had no clue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home